March 27, 2019
I wouldn’t mind if everyone in the world wanted to improve their personality, but I know that can’t be. According to the World Population Clock, there are 7.7 billion people on earth. If this thing interests you, go to http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/ and watch a running clock tabulating the world population increase in births, deaths, and growth (current by the day and year-to-date).
I suppose it would be good if all 7.7 billion people had a positive attitude. Through meeting people, you discover that there is no universal personality. Meet two people, and you uncover three diverse characters: yours, the first person you meet, and the next person you meet.
It’s best that there are many personalities. Life would be boring without dissimilarities in character. Despite their differences, people can improve their personality if, they practice one or more of these personality enhancers.
- Project a professional, optimistic, and positive image.
- Live with passion, commitment, and enthusiasm.
- Be confident, but not arrogant.
- Have an attitude to benefit others.
- Make a list of your values. Align your actions with these values.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and then improve.
- Use time efficiently and effectively—there is a difference.
- Set priorities for each day.
- Be proactive; inject a sense of urgency into your life.
- Test your work habits.
- Show appreciation.
- Keep promises.
- Have fun and enjoy the day.
I believe many people want to improve their personality. As you read the list of sixteen personality enhancers, did you discover one more steps to grow your personality? I believe many people practicing number fourteen, would improve the lives of those around them.