November 24, 2021 –
The motivational speaker said, “Og Mandino wrote and sold over 50 million copies of his books and translated into over 25 languages. In my opinion,” said the speaker. “Everyone should read his bestselling book ‘The Greatest Salesman in the World.’”
The Greatest Salesman in the World is a book that tells the story of Hafid, a poor camel boy working for Pathros, a successful trader in Jerusalem who achieves a life of abundance using the ten scrolls given to him by his master, Pathros. Mr. Mandino’s book is a challenging book that will touch your life—for the better.
The speaker declared, “The ten scrolls (principles) to be simple, but not simplistic. They are easy to read, but they can be challenging to adopt. By applying one principle each day, you soon discover your self-image is improving.
Here are ten wisely stated principles of “The Greatest Salesman in the World” by Og Mandino.
- Today, I have a new life.
- I will greet each day with love in my heart.
- I will persist until I succeed.
- I am nature’s greatest miracle.
- I will live this day as if it is my last.
- Today I will master my emotions.
- I will laugh at the world.
- Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold.
- I will act now.
- I will pray for guidance.
Someone said, “Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.” Take the mind of a farmer and use these principles to help you plow around your problem.