August 28, 2019 –
Today, in difficult times (mass shootings, health scares, race intolerance, disrespect for morals, and dying churches), people ask, “Where are you, God?” God’s answer is, “I’m watching the fulfillment of My prophecy.”
In the following Bible references, are there any prophecy-actions unfulfilled?
In the last days, people will be:
- lovers of self • lovers of money • boastful • proud
- blasphemers • disobedient to parents • ungrateful • unholy
- unloving • irreconcilable • slanderers • without self-control
- brutal • without love for what is good • traitors • reckless
- conceited • lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God
- holding to the form of godliness but denying its power (2 Timothy 3:1-5, HCSB)
- nation will rise up against nation • kingdom against kingdom
- famines and earthquakes in various places. (Matthew 24:7, HCSB)
On the Final Day
If you set out to describe the day Jesus returns, it would be this. “Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and one left. Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and one left. (Matthew 24:40-41, HCSB)
As much as God loves everyone, He will take only the ones who love Him.